With all the options that we have here on the Alabama Gulf coast there is no surprise why Orange Beach and Gulf Shores is so popular with folks who love the water. While there are millions of people each year who enjoy our beachfront condos, many love the idea of owning a condo on the bay.
On any given day you can find hundreds (if not thousands) of people boating, fishing, kayaking, or paddle boarding in our vast bay area that is just north of the Gulf.
Below you will find all of the condo communities that are located on the bay in Orange Beach.
Each link will take you to more information about the complex including active listings, property details, and photos.
- Bayshore Towers – Built in 2004, Bayshore Towers is located on Wolf Bay and is surrounded by lush landscaping overlooking an expansive marina. The 88 units in the building contain 2, 3, and 4 bedroom options ranging from 1,425 to 3,275 square feet.
- Bella Luna – Bella Luna was built in 2006. This is a beautiful community overlooking Ole River, Bayou St John, and the Gulf. Bella Luna is a contemporary building containing 128 units from 1,452 to 3,315 square feet.
- Caribe Resort – Caribe is one of the largest and most popular condo complexes in Orange Beach. There are 3 large towers in Caribe which offer 200 units in each tower. The amenity package is one of the best at the beach.
- Fish Camp – Fish Camp offers town home style condos that overlook Wolf Bay, offers boat slips, and is near some great restaurants off of Canal Rd.
- Harbor Cove – Harbor Cove is located on Wolf Bay and consists of 60 condos with 2, 3, and 4 bedroom options. This complex was built in 1999 and offers a nice amenity package including boat slips and an indoor pool.
- Perdido Grande – Perdido Grande is located off of Canal Rd and on Terry Cove. This is a well-appointed gated community surrounded by palms and other nice landscaping. There are 2 towers, each consisting of 90 condos 1,737 to 2,472 square feet.
- Phoenix on the Bay – Located on Terry Cove, Phoenix on the Bay (along with it’s sister complex next door) is “easy on the eyes” inside and out. Built in 2004, there are 162 condos with great amenities including a lazy river.
- Phoenix on the Bay II – This complex was built in 2007 and has 104 units. The amenity package is the same as its neighbor above.
- Porto Del Sol – Built in 2005, Porto Del Sol is one of the smallest bay front condo communities in Orange Beach with 34 units. This complex is located near Perdido Pass, offers boat slips, and is very close to the Gulf of Mexico.
- The Grander – The Grander is a modest sized community offering a unique duplex style condo design. They were built in 2006 with all of the condos having 3 bedrooms ranging in size between 2,027 and 2,326 square feet.
- The Moorings – Beautifully set on Wolf Bay, there are 1, 2, and 3 bedroom options with great amenities including boat slips.
- The Pass – The Pass is located next to Perdido Pass which is the bay’s doorway to the Gulf. In addition to great views, amenities are fantastic and include an indoor pool, outdoor pool, boat slips, and a fitness center.
- The Yacht Club – The Yacht Club is a well known bay front condo community offering 20 large 4 bedroom units that have great views of Terry Cove.
- Walker Key – Walker Key was built in phases with several different styles of construction including condo, duplex, and residential styles. Boat slips are available with access to Terry Cove.
- Wolf Bay Villas – This complex is a smaller community of modest priced condos on Wolf Bay. 1st come/1st serve boat slips are available and great restaurants are within walking distance.
If you are thinking about buying or selling a bay front condo in Orange Beach, you can contact me at:
IXL Real Estate – Eastern Shore