Use this form to get in touch about showings and property details, we’ll get right back to you. And if you’re in a hurry, just call or text any time.
Jeff Nelson, REALTOR®
- 13 years in residential home and condo sales
- Licensed in 3 states without one complaint
- Hundreds of closings
- I’ve been in 10’s of thousands of homes which is an experience all on its own
- Baldwin County Association of Realtors
- Mobile Area Association of Realtors
- My biggest education comes from the many Realtors whom I’m connected with all across this country. We’ve created a network to not only learn from each other but to bring value to the clients in our local market. The beauty of this is we don’t compete with each other so we can be totally objective. This brings value to you!
- I’m connected with one of the sharpest real estate minds in lower Alabama, Jerardo Rodriquez, who started IXL Real Estate. Between us we have over 30 years of knowledge. We know this stuff.
- Access to exclusive tools provided by IXL Real Estate
- LiveGulfShoresLocal has been featured on other mega sites around the country like Realtor.com, Fitsmallbusiness.com, and Feedspot.com as well as dozens of other websites from real estate pros around the country. What does this do for you? Buyers have access to a wealth of information for purchasing their next home and sellers will get maximum exposure for their listing through high rankings in search engines.
I’ve re-written below in order to best describe me to my clients – not some “canned speech”……
I want my clients to be the most informed and to save or make the most money possible in a real estate transaction.
My CORE VALUES
Faith – Wow, if we don’t have faith I think we’re all doomed. My faith is based on me working and doing a good job. Call it Karma or whatever you want, but your acts produce results.
Effort– I constantly ask myself, “How can I be better?”. I usually get up around 6:30-7:00 and after getting some coffee, I’m working. I’m obsessed with my clients and my business. Many times it goes into the night which most people don’t understand, but the effort is there. I live for that.
Gratitude – If anything, I’m thankful. I am so grateful for those new clients who intrust in me to work for them and I’m thankful for past clients who know I will give them everything I got in the future. Honestly, i expect good things to happen to me in my real estate business and I’m thankful for being able to perform.
Honor– This is an easy one. I’m a faithful guy. I’ve always been that way in marriage, friendships, and it’s carried over to my clients. Whether you are a buyer or seller client of mine, your interests will be the utmost importance to me. Our relationship will be all about you in your next real estate transaction. Period.
Courage– Well, I just don’t quit. I spend thousands of hours studying real estate which gives me confidence in the advice that I give to my clients. Nearly 100% of the time, my clients win.
I also have the courage to tell clients when they are unreasonable (it happens). The goal is to buy or sell the home.
Commitment – My commitment is simply to be the best Realtor that you’ve ever known and that comes with paying attention to details, communicating constantly, and knowing the market.
I laid it all out for you. If you’re thinking about buying or selling a home in Baldwin County, let’s talk.
IXL Real Estate – Eastern Shore316 Magnolia Ave
Fairhope, AL 36532