Below you will find all of the homes that are for sale in The Reserve at Daphne.
The Reserve at Daphne Real Estate
This unique neighborhood is one of the newest developments by DR Horton in Daphne. It's unique because you will find resort style living, which is the only subdivision on the Eastern Shore with a Lazy River.
Neighborhood amenities are surely a plus, but here are some of the typical features found in the homes in The Reserve at Daphne:
- Craftsman home style
- Granite countertops in the kitchen and baths
- Large kitchen island
- Open floorplan
- Brick exterior on 4 sides or brick on 3 sides with Hardy Plank on 1 wall
- Soft closing cabinet doors and drawers
- Higher end vinyl planking throughout the house with plush carpeting in the bedrooms
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Built to Gold Certified Standards, saving you a lot of money for home owner's insurance
You will find 4 and 5 bedroom homes in this neighborhood ranging in square feet from 2,306 to 3,113. These homes are priced from $104 to $120 per square foot (as of today's writing). This is a great way to own a brand new home at an affordable price and in a very special neighborhood.
Popular Streets in The Reserve at Daphne:
- Aspira Circle
- Montelucia Way
Stylish Craftsman homes surrounded by mature trees.
Amenities in The Reserve at Daphne
- Lazy River with zero entry
- Covered outdoor kitchen
- Beautiful "green space"
Relax in the Lazy River
Take advantage of the Covered Outdoor Kitchen
The Surrounding Area
The Reserve at Daphne is centrally located in the city but very close to schools, shopping, and activities. Here are a few notable destinations along with their distances from the neighborhood.
- Daphne High School - 5.3 miles
- Daphne Middle School - 4.2 miles
- Target - 4.7 miles
- Publix Grocery - 7.1 miles
- Walmart - 6.6 miles
- Downtown Fairhope - 10.4 miles
- Interstate 10 - 6 miles
Please contact me if you need more information about this neighborhood or if you would like to see any of these homes for sale in The Reserve at Daphne in person.