Just incorporated in 1993, Spanish Fort is growing fast and is quickly becoming one of the best places to live in Baldwin County. With its great schools and small town feel, home buyers are moving into new and existing neighborhoods to the tune of nearly 1 closing per day.
For the purposes of this article, winter lasts from December 1st through February 28th.
Best and Most Popular Neighborhoods in Spanish Fort – Winter 2017/2018
What makes a neighborhood the best in my opinion is one that is the most popular among home buyers due to pricing, location, and amenities.
In total, there were 85 home sales in Spanish Fort over the past winter producing over $22,000,000 in volume. The highest priced home was $1,275,000 and the lowest was $75,400.
Based on popularity and the number of sales, here are my picks for the best and most popular neighborhoods in Spanish Fort during the winter months.
- Stonebridge – Stonebridge is one of my favorite neighborhoods in Spanish Fort and with 16 homes sold over the winter, many others feel the same way. The neighborhood is very attractive with a rolling elevation and surrounded by mature pines. The average selling price was $297,273.
- Timbercreek – Timbercreek is a large subdivision that’s attractively located within a beautiful championship golf course. 12 homes sold at an average sales price of $365,109.
- Spanish Fort Estates – This another large neighborhood situated between Hwy 225 and the deltas that flow into Mobile Bay. 11 homes sold here priced at an average of $99 per square foot.
- Churchill – 5 homes sold in Churchill with an average selling price of $254,022 and an average price per square foot of $114.
- Stillwater – Stillwater is a very nice looking neighborhood off of Hwy 225 that offers properties that show real pride of ownership. 4 homes sold over the winter with homes selling from $319,900 to $515,000.
- North Lake – 3 homes sold here ranging in square feet from 2,000 to 3,000 with an average price per foot of an affordable $96.
- Highland Park – This well-appointed neighborhood offers new construction near the highly ranked Spanish Fort Middle and High Schools. The average selling price was $325,243 at a price of $124 per foot.
You can click on any of the links above to find more information about the neighborhood and to view all of the available listings for that area. Thanks for reading about the best neighborhoods in Spanish Fort!
Please contact me if you would like additional information or if you would like to see any of the homes that interest you in person.
IXL Real Estate – Eastern Shore